Monday, May 28, 2012

Haul from Seoul Part 2

As promised here is the Seoul haul Part 2!!  Yeahhhhh~~~~~~~


 BB cream from Nature Republic 


Once you go Seoul this is the must buy item as well is super duper affordable as the price after discount in Malaysia still cant compete their normal price !!!

Nature republic Aloe Vera soothing gel cost RM9-10 depends on your exchange rate ! OMG! Plus this gel u can use it almost everywhere on your body, face and even hair !! 


Tony Molly best seller egg pore series I bought the tightening pack and the blackhead out oil gel!! I have been using it for quite some time it really works and I like the tightening pack cause it really give me the feeling that my pores has being tighten up!



Next is the holika holika egg soap I haven't tried it out but the soap smells is not so overwhelming. And this pack of 4 little eggs only cost me EM 40 I saw it in Msia they sell about RM80++ it make my eyes big 0_0



Even bought this Laneige mulitberry yogurt peeling gel the yogurt fragrance is very strong.


All of the above is free from Laneige *claps*


This hand cream is from Watson you can get in anywhere in the Seoul city !! Bought it for souvenir.

Next up is accessories all time favourite !   




Bought it all in Namdaemun retail market where there is a whole bunch of accessories stores under one roof!



This tie hair stuff where 2 ribbons and a petal of yellow flowers are from Red Eye shop found this shop under the subway and myeong deong does have this shop as well this shop just like accessories shop as well but some stuff from there might be kinda pricey.

Lastly this 3 lipstick~~~



From left: Nature Republic Petit Cherry Rouge, Etude House My blooming lips talk colour PK008 & BE102.

Firstly I only bought the Nature Republic one cause is buy one free one and I share it with my friend and I did not bought the Etude Hous in Korea cause I did not bother about it but when I reach Malaysia I found out that the PK008 color very nice and kinda regret that I did not purchase it so I order this two PK008 and BE102 through G market ! hahaha clever me the price are just slightly different RM5 compare to the purchase in Seoul by my friend.

I'm so lucky cause Malaysia sold it in RM 50++ wakakaka it just like buy one free 1 for me with my purchase with G market.


2 comments:

  1. can i know tha if i just purchase some kpop album and holika egg soap,will get custom?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Sheynneゆみじゃ

      Nope you will not get custom by just purchasing that item. ^_^

      Delete