Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Myeongdong Gyoja

Starting to miss gyoja!! Whenever I see steam dumplings I will start thinking about Myeongdong Gyoja (singing mandu mandu mandu in my head) is only available in seoul!!! 

I went there twice!! hahaha is a fortune for me cause normally people went once to the shop but during last trip I went there twice ; could not resist the taste of it!


Myeongdong Gyoja

It cost 8,000 won actually everything in the shop cost 8,000 won they only offer few range of food. But as for me their gyoja is my favourite !

Make sure you visit them when you are in Myeondong and their shop name is "Myeongdong Gyoja" If you are lost make sure you talk to the tourist assistant (they wear red color outfit) they are super friendly.

Adress: Myeongdong Gyoja 25-3 Myeong-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu

No comments:

Post a Comment