Saturday, April 28, 2012

Haul from Seoul Part 1


This is what I get from Seoul ~~~




Muahhahaha so much of them !!! This is because their cosmetic products  price are super duper cheap is like having a SALE over there!!! Mostly are cheaper 50% more!!! and their are super generous in giving more samples when you make your purchase with them!! Below are some products that I manage to take picture for part one to share ~~



Got this eye liner from Nature Republic since I'm not so pro in drawing eye liner this 3-Dot eye liner it is a helpful eye liner plus it is water proof!!! it cost less than RM20 after I convert it with my exchange rate hahaha~~


The most reviewed mascara from Holika Holika~~~ Bought the Magic pole mascara to try out since I'm running out of mascara lately ~~ Can't wait to try it out and when I'm back to Malaysia I found out that Holika Holika are going to have a few outlet in Malaysia OMG~~~  First time I saw it in a small corner of counter in One Utama Isetan I was shock and then later one I saw some picture of Holika Holika at times square~~ But the price definitely higher than Seoul ~~


Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore clay mask. Test it in Seoul it really does the cleaning job.


Banila Co. Primer primer bought this cause I dont have a primer ~~~ cost about RM60 if not mistaken, that time they having promotion on buying their 3 different types of primer. Dint bought it cost I do not need so much of it hahaha.



 Laneige Snow Crystal Foundation since it came with a concealer it is a bonus to purchase it ~~

Below are some samples that I get from my purchase


BB Creams Samples


Opps i miss out one of them! This is from The Face Shop I think this is their new product BB Base.


Grean tea serum from Innisfree Did not bought this cause I wanted to test on it first.


 IOPE & Aritaum samples


Lastly is a cool cigarettes packing from Korea

UPDATE here is my Haul from Seoul Part 2

2 comments:

  1. YOU MAKE ME WANNA GO KOREA!!!!

    So freaking cheap!! Eyeliner only RM20?! Omg, you so lucky

    http://www.bananamylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really want to try the Holika2 mascara, but i think it's much more expensive here in Malaysia. Hope the store here will have promo soon, so that i can get it, hehe. :) Lovely haul you've got there!

    ReplyDelete