Monday, November 12, 2012

After You Dessert Cafe at Bangkok


After You is one of my favourite dessert cafe and is highly recommended!! Although is just located at a small corner of Siam paragon Ground Floor the dessert they offer is super duper nice! I wish they had one outlet in Malaysia! *they have many outlet in Bangkok*





Their big banner


Cakes selection
So many to choose from......*saliva drippin*


My bro order their green tea mille crepe
I love the cream they offered!


Bro order apple tea juice *taste sweet*



This Shibuya Honey Toast is my favourite! I recommend YOU ALL TO TRY IT OUT! Seriously!! They have mixture of sweet & salty taste and the combination of ice-cream with honey syrup WOW! HARD TO EXPLAIN IT HAHAHA TRY IT OUT THEN YOU WILL KNOW!

So do try this cafe out! Is a must for my next trip to Bangkok! 



Yo what up?

For more info; Facebook fan page: here! &website : here!


UPDATE: 
Want more dessert in Bangkok? Feel free to check out on my latest Dessert in Bangkok Post from my 2013 travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment