Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bangkok oh Bangkok


WHAT BANGKOK is all about??? (For me la..)





SHOPPING!!




YEAH!!!!!!







Been there 4DAYS3NIGHTS and whole day is just about shopping. Shop till my leg patah T_T image we walk for ermm 10 hrs a day~~ juz to shop~~ ahem....i mean explore BKK..hahaha



 many shoes ....but my leg is to large for them T_T
n every time i found the shoe i like, there is always ......
"miss we hv no more size oredi".
FML!


belts, accessories, all u can find in this floor ..my fav!!


brushes looks like "mushroom" to me..hehe


super like this shop n their accessories is kinda exp but only this shop selling it~~


wanna buy the red color case..but..but.. EXP!!
550 Baht means RM55 sigh sigh~~T_T

#1 mix pic of us


#3 me

#3 yeeeeeeeeeeeee n is me again 

Mostly shopping at the same place -platinum mall, center point/center world and spent the most over there but went to siam paragon ,siam square, MBK and some malls i can't recall..plus night markets..huhuhuhhu
will update more on the next post~~ stay tune!! (shopping n food post)

No comments:

Post a Comment