Saturday, May 29, 2010

I receive a FREE CONTACT LENS!! Have u????

Yeah is 100% FREE and it is from Ciba Version.
They are giving out 3-day trial lenses to ur door step!
It is Fresh Look Illuminate daily disposable lens.




The contact lens gives u boler eyes instantly and enlarge our iris.



Haven't try it out yet.
Wanna c whether it will give me the effect anot, coz my eyes oredi super bold! (hahaha)



They also giving out 30% off voucher on the 2nd box of lens.

Wanna get this  all for FREE??? 
Try clicking HERE 

~CHEERS

9 comments:

  1. I've received it last month,haven't try it as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend did gt a set frm them too X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also got it already, but they gave me wrong power for the lens );

    ReplyDelete
  4. show urs ur big bold eyes la :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great... but I more prefer specs cuz I'm lazy to wear contact lens.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. look good. i going try place an order now. thank for the infor.

    ReplyDelete