Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I finally found it!!


Wat's tat??
Been searching for it quiet long
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Hahahahas
I finally found a bag which i have in love on the first sight.
It's from Charles&Keith.
 Okay although is not super branded but is still a bag.
And I'm still a student can't afford 2 buy super branded bags + no sponsorship.
Even Mr.Slim told me tat i can't own super branded bag bcoz i'm super ROUGH.
Plus i have destroy every single bag tat i bought.
WAHAHAHAHA
(dunno y i still can laugh)

Below is my new bag ^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



It's in cream color.
Just arrived in store 2 days from the day i have bought (saturday)
Haven't use it yet.
Will take a clearer pic nex time to show u guys!!
Reason for buying it all my bags  for outing are destroy.
Muahahahaha

*P/S: kinda happy coz juz finish my personal assignment and is 0% free of plagiarism.

2 comments: