Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not a good start of TIGER year!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone tat is reading my blog!!!

Can't update my blog or even ON9 during CNY coz my laptop screen has become like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



OH MY GOD!! @#$%^&%^^
When i on my laptop b4 the CNY eve I saw this happening!!!(currently using my bf laptop)
Such a colorful screen there!! (damn it)
What a good start for my CNY!!
Wanted to roar like a tiger when I see it!
*Sigh I need to repair it*
My $$$$ gone!! (taking ang pau money to subsidies it T_T)
Sigh sigh sigh!!!!!

*p/s: can anyone tell me wat happen to my laptop?
*p/s/s: Wish u all the best in the year of tiger WOOHOO!! Happy Chinese New year.

8 comments:

  1. lol....at least it's like Apple's screensaver. haha...i have no idea why is it like that, though. Sry, can't help u fix ur prob :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...did you somehow...applied pressure on it or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Compaq still making computers? It's time to make your own all-in-one desktop. Just buy a nice big monitor and a full-size keyboard and mouse, pull the lid off that laptop and glue the laptop base on the back of the new monitor so nobody can see it. It'll look beautiful.

    Sorry, that's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm guessing monitor or ram problem...

    p.s: my laptop's monitor is also having problems...need to spend ang pow money too XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your laptop also Look Like celebratinc Chinese New Year with that color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blue horizontal line, always indicates lcd screen problem.very typical for compaq and hp laptops.just like Tekkaus said, did u somehow put on pressure or dropped it or something like that? if so, need to replace lcd screen la, anyway, always try basic test first, such as testing with other working ram. or its maybe just ur laptop still have CNY fever, lol :Þ

    ReplyDelete