Friday, January 22, 2010

FReaky Friday's!!

Hooola.... Long time did not update my blog due 2 the examination period but want 2 share this wif u all!!!
Wanted to relax n have a nice dinner during exam period thus, went to "Fridays" @ tHE curve" wif my bf 2 hv dinner.

Fridays i'm here!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We have order the RM 29.90 course meal+ 7up drinks tat can b refill!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
Clam Chowder & Boneless wing as our appitizer
Luv the clam chowder although coz got the celery taste!!!!
Next will be the main course
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tuscan Melt is my main course, did not like it much prefer sandwich from gardens cafe!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tajun chicken was my bf main course,it taste nice!!! the chicken was so smooth even smoother than my leg!!!
(hahahahaha)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After we eat our own main course we exchange it coz i do not like my Tuscan Melt..
(force my bf 2 exchange wif me)
Then i found out something FREAKY in the meal!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OH GOSH wat is tat!!!!!!
Found in the chicken tat i ate....Tat time when i was chewing the chicken i thought my teeth broke, then i spit it out n found this!!!
Thus we hav asked the supervisor wat is tat????
 e tooo
He replied:The kitchen department hav no idea why does this "COPPER" is in da chicken.
We do not any kind of accessories tat a copper like in our kitchen n we hav wash our chicken 4 several times,there is NO WAY THE COPPER CAN GET IN 2 THE CHICKEN!!!
i'm so sry 4 tat..what can i do for you?? Can i offer you a free chicken?
WE: No wAY!! i dun wan 2 c another copper in the 2nd chicken n tat time i'm oredi damn fulll!!!
He: Okay then, wat about dessert?
WE: dun not wan 2 eat desert n still damn full!!!
HE: Wat about a free appetizer coupon tat u can redeem at any Fridays outlet?
We:Okay then..
So he took the coupon n giv it 2 us!!

He:S o here is ur coupon n i will void out ur drinks as our compensate n r u sure u dun wan 2 hav any dessert?Wat about our mini dessert?
WTH.....he keep on asking us 2 hav dessert.....I think he feel guilty due 2 the copper incident...so we accept the mini dessert i choose the sneakers n my bf choose the mango 1...


So we finish this mini dessert n i still thinking how does the copper can get in 2 the chicken it freak  me out!!!lucky i din swallow it if not.......???????
So i feel it is good 2 compliant 2 let them know if not it may harm 2 others
If any1 of u have dine in 2 Fridays they have free Sizzling Faj if u write down any suggestion or compliant in their website!! they will giv u a verification code for ur receipt!!!
Fridays service is still good!!!although the copper incident!!!hahahaha

Till then bye know!!!(wish me luck on my 3rd n 4th paper)









2 comments: