Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sick

It's been 1 week.
Tat i'm not feeling well.
1st day tat i spotted myself not feeling well.
When i juz woke up i felt tat i hv a SORE THROAT.
Its a BAD SIGN.

Next thing is to buy strepsil.
It cured on the second day.
But then i got FEVER on the seconday day midnight.
Then the third day when woke up, the fever have gone down.
Feel slightly better on that.
But then FLU stater coming.
Sneezing nonstop.

Making WONTON for the whole coming days.
The worst part was i got a COUGH after my flu gets better.
I hated it the most from what i encourted during my sick period.
I HATE COUGHING!!!
There is one night tat i cough till i VOMIT!!
First time vomit something out.
Hope to get well soon.
Juz need to cure the cough then i'm back to normal.
^_______^

No comments:

Post a Comment