Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WORST SOUP I EVER DRANK!!!


It was called carrot and orange soup.
It is from The Ship in their set.
Eeeeeewwwwwwww i'm not fans of carrot nor orange.
 It taste
100% HORRIBLE


These two combination of veggie n fruit does not match as a SOUP!!
Although they are a match as a JUICE!!!
YUCK dun wanna think about the taste.
I juz take two sips of it then i'm done
It hav been ignore by me 
Juz at the corner of the table
HAHAHAHAHHA

But luckily i have my escargot~~~
Order one dozen of it.
Taste so yummy!!!
LOVE IT


*Silva is dripping*

4 comments:

  1. LOL..orange and carrot??? very weird combination leh....LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESCARGOT Oh My GOD!

    anyway . . . didnt drink that kind of soup b4 =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyeeer ..... Terrible soup ...

    ReplyDelete