Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Snowflakes Day


Need I say more?
Is another dessert day for me 

*teehee*

Went to snowflakes again and tried out another dessert other than their best seller.
Order the Sea Amber Jelly
full of pearls!!

 

Coco Loco 

A mixture of Taiwanese dessert and Malaysian style desserts
Great combination full of santan taste
Is product development and adaptation to our Malaysian taste and preference.
hahahaha 
i'm blogging like i'm writing my assignment!!! 
*crazy* 

OH and I wonder how can they do the taro ball so QQ 1??? Wat they put?? starch izzit??

3 comments:

  1. oo... nice!!!! you makes me want now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I always like snowflakes.Wonder if you know of any with coconut flesh and gula melaka. Its simple but delicious. Anyway, your pics are really mouth watering, I wish I have one in front of me right now!

    ReplyDelete