Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BYE BYE COLLEGE!

Yes i have finished my exam n i'm nao helping malaysia to increase their unemployment rate....muahahahaha


Somebody just employed me!!!PLZ~~


But b4 working i need to hv fun 1st!!! shopping 100x, travel 100x, gathering 100x...bla bla bla 100x waste my countless time...

OKAY...tat amount is not achievable (pointless)




As i finish my last paper i flew to "Puchong" wit my college buddies. Is a house town tat build with man-made lake.

Have lotsa fun there!!

Not forgetting wat i love the most is the water sports!! wahahaha i can play 100x!! (no la, juz many times) quite worth it~~

sumore got bbq equipment for us~~



This is my first time trying out fish spa "frens said very geli" but i did not feel geli..hahaha kinda enjoy it....


back view from the house
man made lake ( i guess)


~Jacuzzi~~
so relaxING~~


morning jacuzzi~~


mini table tennis for us


on my way to kayaking
(fake one hahaha)

~Banana Boat~
weee


 Two seated water sport
 idk wat name is it~
super like this 
i sit for duno how many 34899941 TIMES~
*evil laugh*


yeah is my 1st attempt for jet ski!!
fun!

four seated water sport
idk the name too~


water sports i will miss ya!!


#Group pic 1


#Group pic 2


BBQ time after water sports



 ~foods~


 


~our dinner~
BBQ dinner



reaching for the lamp~


#Group pic 3



 #Group pic 4


#Group pic 5


#Group pic 6


 #Group pic7


#Group pic 8


On our way genting on the next day~


Oh yeah! i brought marshmallows & my phone
in to the sauna room!!
O.M.G 


Have a great time on tat day with my college buddies~~
A big THANK YOU for accompany me in my college life ~~

*CLAPS CLAPS*

X.O.X.O

P/S: Asian Water Sports Village is the place that we stay and is located at: 

The Wharf, Prima Biz Hub, No 31-3A, Block C, Jalan Tasik Prima 5/1, 47150 Puchong, Selangor.

Nice place for gathering


3 comments: