Sunday, August 19, 2012

Minx Nail - Star design Nail Patch


Okay to start this tutorial you will need a nail patch I bought it from SASA I believe they still sell it and it cost RM18.90. I choose the red star design with a golden back ground.


What you need is a pair of scissors, base coat/top coat  from O.P.I nail envy and a nail file

What you need is a pair of scissors, base coat/top coat  from O.P.I nail envy and a nail file ( forgot to include in the picture) 

 First cut out the little nail finger nail patch size from the attached nail patch.


I start out with my little nail finger. First cut out the little nail finger nail patch size from the attached nail patch.
Oh do apply the base coat first.

Secondly measure it side by side so that you can cut the excess out and keep for next usage

Secondly measure it side by side so that you can cut the excess out and keep for next usage.You can also stick it directly without measure if you do not which to keep the excess.


After measure cut the it LOL common sense


So this is the size of my little nail finger haha..then you peel it.

Place the nail patch it on the nail

Place the nail patch it on the nail 


Press it hard and rub the surface so that it can stick tightly on to your nails.
There will be a lit  excess out because we cant cut accurately haha 


So what you need is a nail filer to file the excess. I got mine in Holika Holika ^_^ it is very cheap in Korea.


Done for my little nail finger.



Next is index finger turn. Measure again, repeat the steps above. 


File the excess

Keep filing

Keep filing


 tadaa done!! My minx nail star design! Oh i do apply the top coat again to give more shiny look.


Keep the excess in to the package given and reuse ^_^

The final look starry nail look!!

The final look starry nail look!!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment