Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Apgujeong Korean Restaurant Solaris Mont Kiara

Apgujeong is a Korean restaurant is located right above Shisha Lounge in Solaris Mont Kiara. Thx to my colleague recommendation I found this restaurant. What a sinful meal! 


Side dishes the even have steam eggs!


Kimchi Jiggae


Japchean


 Bimbimbap Seafood


Hot Pot Chicken
This dish is not spicy at all it taste sweet and the chicken is soft and tender.

 We also ordered 2 BBQ is in the video below (forgot to take the meat picture) hahaha



My favourite are the kimchi jiggae & the japchan! Is the best I ever taste and the portion is big I would said! the price is fair enough for the food quality!

Location: J-01-15 & 16 Solaris Mont Kiara 
              No2, Jalan Solaris Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment