Wednesday, May 15, 2013

LANEIGE Snow BB Soothing SPF 50+ PA+++ Cushion Review


I got this FREE sample of Snow BB Soothing SPF 50+ PA+++ from Laneige Facebook. Redeem it from Isetan KLCC was lucky back then because Parkson KLCC sample ran out!

So the sample size was 4g and I got it in NO.21 Natural Beige and that is the only colour available for sample but  I think for sale they have four colour to choose from.  I think previous they have this Snow BB Soothing Cushion product too but is in SPF 30 and I maybe they have improve the formula.


The box



From the box it claimed to be for whitening with sun screen and yes SPF 50+ PA+++  is a lot for face and for my face products I only have Biore sunscreen which is SPF 50+ PA+++  too and I always wanted aface product that contains SPF 50+ PA+++ that will be ultimate! It even claim that is sweat proof which is good because of our humid weather we tend to sweat a lot by the time we walk out from our house our make up will gone~~


The container 


Back of the container 



So here is the there is a mini sponge, just take the sponge and dab the Snow BB soothing and apply evenly on to your face. The sales assistant told me that it can be use as make up base too. I tried it on my face and it give me a healthy look (less make up look) which can hide the uneven skin tone of my face. Although it cant cover much blemish but is okay for me. Will consider buying the full size ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment