Sunday, December 12, 2010

OYSTER OYSTER!!

Went to Senjyu at e@curve...
A japanese restaurant tat bf wanted to tried it out long long long time ago..haha but rejected by me..since no idea wat we r having for dinner he suggested the place again..so i approved it..wahahaha..
What we ate.......



#1 salmon mentai sushi



#2 Inari Lobster Salad Sushi
its taste fresh


#3 Sushi to Chicken Teriyaki Zen 
is a set 


 #4 5 pieces of sushi comes with the set


#5 Foie Gras & Oyster Mentai Maki
This is super duper delicious
OMG the OYSTER!!
So FRESH!!!
TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!!
"beh tahan" after eat it so diff from others sushi restaurant
But the foie grass is goose liver..errrrr dunno how to describe but bf like it
Oyster Mentai Maki is my fav <3




X.O.X.O

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... reminds me the oyster I ate last nigh in Jogoya. It's fresh, but just not my piece of cuisine. Prefer abalone more ^ ^

    ReplyDelete